There are several different ways to request your DD214, the simplest being to sign into milConnect.
- From your signed-in homepage, click or tap on Correspondence/Documentation. Then select Defense Personnel Records Information (DPRIS) from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the “Personnel File” tab
- Select “Request My Personnel File”
- Fill out the form. In the Document Index section, check the boxes next to the document(s) you’d like to request.
- Click or tap on the “Create and Send Request” button
You can request your DD214 from your Official Military Personnel File to view and download when this is complete.