Benefits You’ve Earned, Service You Deserve

Our team is unapologetically patriotic. Our staff are experts in their field, determined in all that they do. We operate with a mission driven approach, as we realize our freedoms are courtesy of the 1% of Americans brave enough to sacrifice so much for the other 99%. Driven by the love of country and sense of duty, we never stop working on behalf of the Veterans we serve.

Our Mission

Our mission is to help Veterans attain the VA Disability Rating they are eligible for as a result of their honorable service to the nation.

Meet Our Leadership Team

LTC(R) Scott Greenblatt
LTC(R) Scott GreenblattChief Executive Officer
LTC(R) Scott Greenblatt was born in Seaford, New York. He enlisted in the US Army as a Private in 1991 and was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the Artillery in 1996.

He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from the University of South Florida and a Master’s Degree in International Policy from the National Defense University, DC. His military education includes: the U.S. Army Airborne, Artillery Officer Basic Course; the Artillery Captain’s Career Course, Civil Affairs Qualifications Course and the US Army Command General and Staff College. LTC(R) Scott Greenblatt founded Veterans Guardian VA Claim Consulting after serving 25 years on active duty with the United States Army.

Read More
LTC(R) William C. Taylor
LTC(R) William C. TaylorChief Operating Officer
LTC(R) William C. Taylor graduated from the United States Military Academy and was commissioned as an Armor officer in the Regular Army in 1995. LTC Taylor has served for over 23 years in a wide range of command and staff positions and has 6 operational deployments with two each in Kosovo, Iraq and Afghanistan.

His previous tactical assignments include Tank Platoon Leader, Scout Platoon Leader, Headquarters Company Commander, Armor Company Commander, Combat Advisor, and Squadron Executive Officer. His previous Staff assignments include planning assignments at Battalion, Brigade, Division, FORSCOM, Joint Staff, and Army Staff.

Read More

Learn How Veterans Guardian Can Help

Get Started

What Our Clients Are Saying

“Veterans Guardian did in less than 3 months what I have not been able to do in years of dealing with the VA. You all know how difficult VA claims are. Just trust these guys, they will do all the heavy lifting for you. Best decision I ever made.”

Veteran Acosta • Facebook Review

“I was ONLY receiving 10%. My paperwork was sent out May 8th 2019 and I’m excited to say that I’m happy with the outcome. I received my letter yesterday (June 24th) and my new rating is now 50%”

Veteran Cox • Facebook Review

“Veterans Guardian is awesome! In a matter of 2 months, I went from 50 to 100% and my rating is permanent. They helped me and walked me through the process, step by step. ”

Veteran Gale • Google Review

” Because of their efforts, my disability rating, rather than being reduced to 10%, was increased from 60% to 80% IN LESS THAN 45 DAYS! ”

Veteran McKenzie • Google Review

“Thank you Vets Guardian! Scott and his fantastic team helped me go from a 30% to 80% rating. They are very kind and professional. I never felt uncomfortable speaking to any member of the team. Not only did they help me, but they helped my father get from 40% to 100%. I highly recommend Scott and his team to any and all veterans.”

Veteran Pino • Google Review